Job role: Trainee marquee foreman/supervisor
Company: Marquees & Pavilions Ltd, Abingdon OX14
Salary: £12-15/hr + end-of-season bonus – Full-time
This position requires a motivated and reliable person who likes working outdoors. You need to show a positive and friendly attitude, as you will be working as part of a team.
Candidates must be fit and active as there can be a lot of heavy lifting and manual handling involved. During busy periods, days can be long with variable finish times. Weekend work will occasionally be required.
A driving licence and experience of the wedding and marquee industry is desirable.
You will be helping to:
- Load/unload vehicles, carry equipment to site and build frame marquees.
- Maintain stock during off-season, including cleaning, testing & repairs.
- Ensure tasks are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Motivate other team members.
- Maintain high standards of work and finishing.
- Manage Health & Safety.
- Sign off completed work.
- Additional training & courses will be provided as required.
Standard working hours are Mon-Fri (8.00am – 4.00pm), however during busy periods we start at 7.00am and finish times will vary according to workload.
Remuneration will include an end-of-season bonus, holiday entitlement and workplace pension scheme.
Please reply to email@example.com with CV & references.