Job role: Marquee foreman/supervisor
Company: Marquees & Pavilions Ltd, Abingdon OX14
Salary: £35,000 a year + end-of-season bonus – Full-time
We are looking for a positive and motivated candidate to join a well-established marquee company. We take on a small number of jobs, with a reputation for working to a high standard.
Candidates must have experience of the wedding and marquee industry. A driving licence, and own transport to get to work, is also essential.
In addition, we are looking for someone with:
- Good communication skills and friendly manner.
- The ability to manage others, so that tasks are carried out efficiently.
- An eye for detail, to ensure high standards of work and finishing.
- A positive attitude to Health & Safety culture.
- Additional training & courses will be provided as necessary.
Standard working hours are Mon-Fri (8.00am – 4.00pm), however through the summer we start at 7.00am and finish times will vary according to workload. Weekend work will occasionally be required.
Remuneration will include an end-of-season bonus, holiday entitlement and workplace pension scheme.
Please reply to email@example.com with CV & references.